ASB stands for Associated Student Body and promotes collaborative and communication skills. Our ASB students plan, organize, and participate in such activities as formal dances, Spirit Week, grade-level competitions, community awareness projects, and cultural events throughout the year. Students must maintain high academic and citizenship grades to remain in the class and are additionally required to do community service each quarter. ASB officers are elected or appointed to the class each spring for the following school year. Our goal in ASB is to help develop young leaders and representatives.
- Assists in carrying out school activities
- Promotes leadership and responsibility
- Meets twice monthly
- Representatives elected by 3rd period class
- Officers elected 1st quarter in the following school year.
- Develop the Three Styles of Leadership
- Practice Communication skills
- Create Personal and Social Responsibilities
- Enhance Collaboration and Social Development